Have you ever posted something that seemed perfectly reasonable on social media - and then had it mysteriously rejected for "violating the platform's policy"?
Why a YouTube Chat About Chess Got Flagged for Hate Speech
- Was the reason for the rejection ever explained?
- Were you able to guess at the reason?
- Do you suspect a quirk in the platform's policy or a flaw in the platform's checking software?
- Was there a keyword, with multiple meanings, in the post that was misunderstood?
- Do you have an interesting story about the experience you can tell?
- What role does AI play in "flagging" content on social media?