Dena Hoffman posted
Would you rather use a chatbot than browse a website? Do they understand your needs?
A recent report stated that "Two-thirds of consumers would rather use a chatbot than browse a website." I have my doubts about this endorsement of chatbots as I have observed my friends and colleagues more often browsing websites in their daily work.
- Do you prefer using a chatot?
- In your experience, are chatbots smart enough to understand your needs and respond with the correct answer?
- Do you think the preferences of tech professionals differ from those of consumers?
- Do you prefer chatbots for some activities and website browsing for others?
- Has the pandemic changed your browsing habits? If so, how?